Barbell Ab Rollout - On Knees
This exercise works the abs and lower back and is the proper version of an ab roller. This version is performed on your knees.
- Place a barbell on the floor in front of you.
- Start by kneeling in front of the bar, grip the barbell with a shoulder with overhand grip.
- With a slow controlled motion, roll the bar out so that your back is straight, bend your knees and keep your feet off the floor.
- Keep your arms straight throughout the exercise.
- Roll back up bring the bar under your shoulders and return to the starting position.