Medicine Ball Bicep Curls on Stability Ball
This exercise combines a new technology (Stability Ball) with a old piece of fitness equipment the Medicine Ball.
- Sit on a Stability Ball with your feet firmly on the floor in front of you.
- Sit with your back straight, your shoulders back and your abs drawn in.
- Hold a Medicine Ball in one hand and curl it up bringing your forearm up to your bicep.
- Return to starting position and switch arms.
- Grasp the Medicine Ball with your fingers spread wide to balance the ball.