Rocking Standing Calf Raise
This exercise uses a simple rocking motion to strengthen the calves.
- Stand with a bar across your shoulders.
- With your feet flat on the floor, lift your feet up and forward as if you are performing a calf raise and then rock back onto your ankles so your toes are flexed and off the floor.
- Return to starting position.
- Wear running or cross training shoes while performing this exercise.
- Try performing this exercise without weight to become familiar with the movement,