Incline Cable Flye
Cable Flyes target your upper part of your pectorals. It's similar to the standard Inline Dumbbell Flyes.
- Set up a bench so that it is at a 35 to 45 degree angle. Make sure that the pulleys of the cable machine are in line with your shoulders when you're lying on the bench.
- Grab the cable machine handles then sit on the bench. Lean back carefully. In the starting position your arms should be out to your side. Your elbows should be slightly bent and pointing at the ground.
- Slowly pull on the cables, concentrate on using your chest to do the pulling. Keep on pulling until the handles are directly above you. Hold this position for a moment.
- Next lower the handles down to their orinal positions.
- Make sure that the bend in your elbows when you're in the final position is similar to the bend in your elbows at the start.
- Focus on using your chest as much as possible for the incline flyes. Your arms and especially your triceps shouldn't be doing much work.