Push-Ups With Feet On An Exercise Ball
This is similar to the standard Push Up except using an Exercise Ball forces you to engage the muscle of your core (Rectus Abdominis, Transverse Abdominis, and the Obliques.
- Place your feet and shins flat on an Exercise Ball.
- Place your arms in front of you at shoulder width apart, place your hands under your arms and press up from the ground until your arms are fully extended.
- Pause at the top for a moment and steady your balance.
- Slowly return to the starting position.
- Choose the right size ball for you. You should be able to fully extend your arms in a push up and be level with your feet on the ball.