Barbell Hack Squat
This is another variation of the basic Squat that focuses more on the quadriceps (thigh muscles).
- Place the barbell on the floor just behind your legs, stand with your feet shoulder width apart and your toes pointing forward
- With your feet firmly placed on the floor reach down and grasp the barbell from behind with and overhand grip.
- Lift the barbell by extending your hips and knees, be careful not to lock your knees.
- Lower yourself (squat) down until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Slowly raise yourself up to starting position.