Narrow Stance Leg Press
This is a variation of the leg press which targets more of the external muscles of the legs by moving your feet closer together.
- Sit on a leg press machine with your feet on the crosspiece 6 inches apart with your toes pointed slightly outward.
- Grasp the handles on the side of the machine and release the locks.
- Keeping your abs drawn in, bend your knees and bring the weight as far as possible towards your chest.
- Hold this position for a moment and then slowly return the weight to starting position.
- Do not lock your knees at the top.