Standing Overhead Barbell Triceps Extension
This is a double arm barbell version of a behind the neck triceps exercise.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, your back straight and your abs drawn in.
- Hold a barbell or EZ Curl bar about 6-8 inches apart with your palms facing up.
- Raise the bar over your head and slowly lower the dumbbell in an arc behind your head, towards your back.
- Slowly raise the bar back up to the starting position.
- Keep your elbows close to your head during the exercise