Triceps Pushdown - V-Bar Attachment
This exercise is the triceps pushdown uses a V shaped bar. Many people find this version easier on the elbows.
- Stand in front of a cable machine and attach a V Bar to a high pulley.
- Grasp the bar with an overhead (palms facing down) grip.
- Draw your abs in and keep your back straight.
- Keeping your elbows at your side push the bar down towards your thighs.
- Pause for a moment and then return to the starting position.
- You may want to stager one foot in front of the other for a better stance.