One Arm Supinated Dumbbell Triceps Extension
This exercise is similar to the Single Arm Pronated Triceps Extension except the movement is over the head instead of across the chest.
- Lie flat in a bench with your head at one end and your feet placed firmly on the floor.
- Grasp a dumbbell in one hand and raise it to a position above your chest, your palm should be facing the floor.
- Place your free hand under the shoulder to support your other arm.
- Slowly bend your elbow over your head with the weight moving only your forearm and elbow.
- Return to the starting position and repeat with your other arm.
- Practice this exercise with light weight to get used to the movements.