Standing One-Arm Dumbbell Triceps Extension
This is a single arm version of a behind the neck triceps exercise.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, your back straight and your abs drawn in.
- Hold a dumbbell in your right hand with your palms facing up.
- Raise the dumbbell over your head and slowly lower the dumbbell in an arc behind your head, so that the dumbbell lines up with your spine.
- Slowly raise the dumbbell back up to the starting position.
- Switch arms and repeat.
- Keep your elbows close to your head during the exercise