Tricep Dumbbell Kickback
This along with the Triceps Push Down is one of the most beneficial exercises for the arms.
- Standing along side a flat bench, bend your left knee and place it on the bench.
- Place your left hand on the bench for support, keeping your back at a 45 degree angle.
- Hold a dumbbell in your right hand and place your right foot on the floor.
- Bend your right arm and raise it up to your shoulder, then with controlled motion kick it back, fully extending your arm.
- Switch arms and repeat.
- Keep your elbow close to your body during this exercise.