Preacher Hammer Dumbbell Curl
This exercise combines a Hammer Curl with a Preacher bench.
- Adjust the seat of the bench so your arms are level with the top of the bench.
- Grasp a dumbbell in each hand with your palms facing each other, shoulder width apart and extend your arms fully along the bench.
- Keeping your arms and elbows on the bench at all times, curl the dumbbells up towards your head.
- Pause for a moment and then lower the bar back to starting position.
- Perform this exercise in a slow controlled manner for best results.